Monday, July 23, 2012

Grocery Bag Holder

When I grocery shop I usually use my cloth shopping bags. I like them because they can hold more, they are sturdy, and I don't have to have a ton of the plastic grocery bags around my house.

On the other hand I occasionally forget to take my cloth bags or don't have them on me when I need to stop and pick something up from the grocery store on my way home from something. And having a few of those bags around the house is helpful for trash bags and other such things. But they tend to get unorganized quickly under my kitchen sink.

So I came up with a nice, compact solution.


A plastic Folders coffee container, which I turned upside down and cut a square and 4 slits in. 


Just stuff the bags in through the lid (I can stuff quite a few bags into this thing), seal, and turn upside down. It fits great under my sink!

1 comment: